Last Updated: 26 SEP 2022
This policy also explains your preferences about how we use information about you. Your preferences include how you can object to specific uses of information about you, including how you can access and update certain information about you. If you disagree with this policy, you are requested not to use our Services or any part of our business.
Receipt Makerly in short
Receipt Makerly is a premium online receipt generator with 50+ pre-made templates. Using this tool anyone can make receipts of different kinds using the templates within a very short time. Receipts can be downloaded in image and pdf format.
What information we gather about you
When you purchase from our website or store, we collect the personal information you give us, including but not limited to like your name, email address and address, as part of the buying and selling process. We also collect the data once you ask for support or subscribe to our newsletters.
How we use your information and data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Access to your data and information
We can delete or amend the information associated with your account upon your request on a case by case basis. For this, please get in touch with us through our support mail at: email@example.com
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests and entertaining such request will not be always guaranteed.
How we secure and store information we collect about you
User data refers to any information that is stored in our system as a result of using Receipt Makerly services. This information could be personal or non-personal. Customers, members, businesses, contacts, contractors, suppliers, and other non-personal information are saved in the Receipt Makerly system as a result of using our apps or services. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Receipt Makerly may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Receipt Makerly aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Receipt Makerly relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests..and entertaining such request will not be always guaranteed.
Receipt Makerly does not sell user information with any third parties.
However, Receipt Makerly reserves the right to use your non-personal and personal information on a case-by-case basis to allow us to tailor products and services to your specific needs, to help us organize and manage our relationship with you or your business, to conduct business, to provide you with customer and guest support, for marketing, sales, and promotion, and to perform functions that are described to you at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information if these are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Receipt Makerly may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Receipt Makerly.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
A cookie is a little piece of data supplied from a website and saved on a user's computer by their web browser while they are browsing. Cookies are a secure way for websites to remember information (such as items put to an online store's shopping cart) or to track a user's browsing behaviour (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). We use the data in cookies to improve the site's user experience. If you view a certain deal, for example, we make sure that similar deals are not shown on your next visit to the site to improve your user experience.
If you do not want our service to save information in cookies on your computer, you can easily disable cookies in your browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.Example of such services are [ not limited to ]:
- Google Analytics:
- Google Privacy & Terms web page:
You may be redirected away from our site if you click on a link on our website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites, and we recommend that you read their privacy policies before you browse their website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your information may be passed to the new owners if our business is sold or merged with another business so that we can continue to sell & provide service to you.
Feedback, Questions and Contact
We highly value our users' feedback. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach us through: firstname.lastname@example.org